Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Restart


Here we go again. Because of my age and how early my miscarriage was, the one good thing my OB said was that we didn’t have to wait.  So if my miscarriage was my CD1, I am now approaching the LH surge and ovulation. And sure enough, my body knows what to do, producing beautiful, clear, stretchy cervical mucous. The OPKs which I have welcomed back in my life confirmed with a light blue line that indeed I was surging but I wasn’t quite there. No smiley face yet but Dave and I are still putting the sperm in place and using preseed to help them get where they need to go.

Amazingly, I am calm, happy and positive.  Hard to believe just two weeks ago, I couldn’t pull myself out of bed and now I am raring to go. All it took was a little cervical mucous to remind me it aint over. My body knows what to do. I just need to have faith and nurture it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment